Form not displaying properly? If you are using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as your internet browser you may have to adjust your settings. Configure Firefox and Chrome to open PDFs
If using Safari this information may be helpful.
January 22-24, 2018
Association of Montana Aerial Applicators (AMAA) Convention
- Heritage Inn, Great Falls, MT
For further information, contact Colleen Campbell at 406-781-6461 or .
February 9-10, 2018
Flight Instructor Renewal Course (FIRC)
- The MDT Aeronautics Division is hosting Aviation Seminars for the 2018 FIRC February 9th and 10th at the Comfort Suites, located at 3180 N. Washington Street, Helena, Montana. This two-day, FAA approved course will run from 10:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. on Friday, and from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. on Saturday. This course meets FAA’s renewal requirements for certified flight instructors (CFI & Chief CFI) and includes IACRA renewal.
- Register for the FIRC online
- Flight Instructor Course Post Card
- Not a Montana registered pilot? Register as a Montana pilot (MT Airport Directory and newsletter included) and save $20.00 off the FIRC registration. Get more information on Montana pilot registration or call MDT Aeronautics Division at 406-444-2506.
March 1-3, 2018
34th Annual Montana Aviation Conference
- The 34th Annual Montana Aviation Conference will be held in Missoula, Montana March 1-3, 2018 at the Holiday Inn, Downtown Missoula located at 200 South Pattee. Rooms have been blocked at the prevailing government rate plus tax. Reserve your room by calling 406-721-8550 and reference rooming block Montana Aviation Conference 2018. Reserve your room prior to January 29, 2018 to receive the reduced rate.
- Conference Registration Form
For more information, contact Effie Benoit at 406-444-9580 or .
March 2-3, 2018
Montana Aircraft Mechanic Refresher & I.A. Renewal Seminar
- Holiday Inn Downtown, Missoula
- Tentative Seminar Schedule
For further information, contact Jan Smith at 406-444-9592 or .