May 20, 2017
- Havre City County Airport (KHVR), hosted by North Central Hangar MPA. We offer the second best breakfast you can get at any airport. Serving from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Pilot in command eats free. Others, all you can eat for $7.00.
For further information, contact Willie Hurd, 406-945-3646.
May 27, 2017
Spotted Bear Work Session
- Spotted Bear work session will begin at 9:00 a.m.
For further information, contact Wade Cebulski, 406-444-9581 or email .
June 3, 2017
Annual Burger Burn Social
- Annual Burger Burn Social from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at Morrison Park, Helena, hosted by EAA Chapter 344. Inviting all aviation enthusiasts and their guests to join us for a burger, fixings, and beverages. Included, of course, will be the airplane banter from the local homebuilders and aircraft owners/operators/controllers.
June 10, 2017
Lewistown Airport Fly-in Breakfast
- 13th annual pancake breakfast served from 7 a.m. to noon for $6. There will be Young Eagle rides courtesy of EAA Chapter 344 from Helena. A large turnout of Cubs from back East is expected. Vintage tractors and a working black smith shop will be in operation at the airport.
June 17, 2017
Meadow Creek Work Wession
- Meadow Creek work session will begin at 9:00 a.m.
For further information, contact Wade Cebulski at 406-444-9581 or email
June 17, 2017
Plains Airport (Penn Stohr) Field (S34) Fly-In Breakfast
- Plains Airport (Penn Stohr) Field (S34) Fly-In Breakfast - from 8:00 am to 11:00 am. Sponsored by the Montana Pilot's Association, Sanders County Hangar.
For information, contact Randy Garrison at 406-370-6179
Aviation Career Exploration (ACE) Academy
- The 2017 Aviation Career Exploration Academy for high school students will be conducted in Helena on June 19th and 20th. The two-day resident camp will immerse students in wide ranging aspects of aeronautics that will include flights in general aviation airplanes; a tour of a state-of-the-art aerospace manufacturing facility; a visit to a hangar that is restoring an all-wood airplane from the 1930’s; visits to a static Boeing 727 flight deck, the Army Aviation Helicopter squadron, the cab of an air traffic control tower, and the aviation maintenance technician program at the Helena College. There will be an aerobatic demonstration flight, and demo flights by hang glider and paraglider pilots. Students will have the opportunity to speak with general aviation pilots of float planes, amphibians, and tail draggers at a fly-in at Canyon Ferry airport. The aerodynamics of hot air balloons will be presented in a ground school session and students will serve as ground crew for a tethered balloon inflation. Cost of the academy is $120 and includes all meals and lodging at the Wingate Inn. Contact Harold Dramstad, Safety and Education Bureau Chief for questions at 406-444-9568 or .
- ACE Academy Registration Form
For further information, email or call him at 406-444-9568.
June 24, 2017
Wings and Wheels Airshow, Hamilton Airport
- Join us for a pancake breakfast, car show, static display aircraft, and airshow. This year’s air-show will feature Legacy Air Museum and Power Addiction Airshow.
June 24, 2017
Rocky Mountain College Flight Team Fly-In - Laurel Airport
- Northern Skies Ramp. Breakfast at 8:00 a.m. Pilot competitions start at 9:00 a.m.
For more Information, call Sam at 406-861-1170 or email .
June 24, 2017
Fly-In Breakfast at Round Up Airport (RPX)
- 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
For more details, contact Doug Parrott at 406-323-1662.
June 25, 2017
Big Horn County Airport Fly-in
- Hardin to coincide with the anniversary of the Battle of the Little Big Horn. Hardin to coincide with the anniversary of the Battle of the Little Big Horn.
For information, contact Ed Auker, 406-665-1731.
July 4, 2017
Townsend Festival of Flight
- "We don't fool you, we feed you." An annual, deluxe fly-in breakfast and Young Eagles Rally for all GA, Experimental, Classic, Vintage, Light Sport aircraft sponsored by EAA Chapter 344 at Townsend Airport. Breakfast served 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Young Eagles flights 09:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
July 15, 2017
Schafer Meadows Work Session
- Schafer Meadows work session will begin at 9:00 a.m.
For further information, contact Wade Cebulski at 406-444-9581 or email .
July 15, 2017
Jim Bridger Fly-In & Celebration Days
- Breakfast will be 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and the fly-in is held in conjunction with Jim Bridger days that will be going on in the town of Bridger.
For further information, contact Merrill Pfeifer at 406-425-4218.
July 21-22, 2017
Can-Am Aerobatic Competition - Cut Bank Airport
- This is the only sanctioned competition in Montana, drawing pilots and airplanes from Montana and northwestern U.S. and Canada. Everyone is welcome with transportation to town available during the event.
Call Dave Ries for more information at 406-229-0376.
July 22, 2017
Jerry Cain's annual BBQ and Community Open House - Lincoln MT Airport
- Jerry Cain's annual BBQ and community open house at the Lincoln, MT airport (S69). The BBQ from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. There will be hamburgers, hot dogs, cake, ice cream and more. You may bring food to share or cook on the BBQ. Tie down area and campgrounds available.
Contact Jerry at for more information.
July 23, 2017
Annual St. Ignatius (52S) Huckleberry Pancake fly-in breakfast
St. Ignatius, MT
- The Huckleberry Pancake fly-in breakfast is from 8 a.m. until noon. This free event is sponsored the EAA Chapter 1122.
For more information contact Michael Kuefler, 406-544-2274.
July 22-23, 2017
"Flight Over the Falls"
- "Flight Over the Falls" - U.S. Air Force Air Demonstration Squadron, Thunderbirds in Great Falls, MT.
For more information, contact Montana Air National Guard at 406-791-0159.
August 13, 2017
Hysham (6U7) Fly-In
- The Hysham airport fly-in and drive-in will be on Sunday, August 13th from 7 a.m. to noon. The breakfast is a fundraiser for the Hysham Lions Club. Cost is $8 and will include pancakes, ham, eggs, coffee, and juice.
Contact airport manager, Bob Miller, with questions at 406-342-5252.
August 18-20, 2017
The 15th Annual Montana Fun Weekend Fly-In and Car Show
- The 15th Annual Montana Fun Weekend Fly-In and Car Show will be held at the Cut Bank Airport. Breakfast available Saturday and Sunday. Burn-out contest and movie Friday night. Car, motorcycle, and air-plane show and shine Saturday. Concessions onsite Saturday.
Call Roy at 406-450-1078 for more information.
September 8-10, 2017
Search Pilot Clinic
Fort Peck, MT
- The 2017 MDT Aeronautics Search Pilot Clinic will be conducted at the Fort Peck airport, 37S, the weekend of September 8-10th. The purpose of the course is to provide volunteer search pilots and observers the skills necessary to be successful in the Montana Air Search and Rescue system. Ground school will begin at 5 p.m. on Friday and cover Air Search and Rescue Organization, How to Fly Search Patterns, and Use of Mobile Devices in Air Search. Each student will receive about 3 hours of dual instruction from well-qualified, high-time CFIs in Cessna 182 and 206 airplanes in flights on Saturday and Sunday. Field exercises in the use of direction finding equipment and survival skills will be conducted when students are not taking flight instruction. Cost of the course is $140, or $70 for the ground portion only.
- Search Pilot Clinic Registration Form
For more information or call him at 406-444-9568.
September 9, 2017
Polson Fly-In Breakfast
- From 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Courtesy of EAA Chapter 1122.
For further information, contact Joe Kuberka at 719-393-5550.