Montana Fun Weekend Fly-In and Car Show
Cut Bank International Airport
- Breakfast will be available on Saturday and Sunday mornings with various events and concessions Friday night and all day Saturday. Top three airplane awards of $100 each will be given on Saturday.
Updates can be found at www.cutbankairport.org or on Facebook at Cut Bank International Airport.
Russian Flat Work Session
9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Hosted by Central Montana Hanger
For further information contact at 406-366-1435.
Pilot Search Clinic
For further information contact , 406-444-9568.
Mountain Madness Air Show featuring the USAF Thunderbirds
Glacier Park International Airport (FCA)
For further information call 406-758-2800 or .
Columbus (Wolterman Memorial) Airport Fly In Breakfast
Columbus (Wolterman Memorial) Airport
- Airport Fly In Breakfast
Havre (KHVR) Air Fair Fly In Breakfast
Havre City-County Airport
- Air Fair fly-in breakfast, airplane rides for youth and sky bowling.
For more information, please contact , 406-265-2977.
Annual Polson Airport Fly-in Pancake Breakfast
- View some fantastic aircraft from homebuilt, vintage, warbirds, floatplanes to general aviation aircraft, Model RC aircraft and Skydivers. Static demonstration aircraft of Lifeflight. Day activities conclude with the Soroptomists Wine Festival and Art Auction
For more information call 406-883-4036 or .
Montana Community Airport Association Conference
Hilton Garden Inn
Great Falls, Montana
MPA 75th Anniversary & Seeley Lake 50th Anniversary Fly-in
Seeley Lake Airport
12:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Seeley Lake, Montana
- Montana Pilots Association, Montana Department of Transportation and the Seeley Lake Aviation Foundation will be providing food and beverages from noon to 3:00 p.m. (or until food runs out).
For further information call 406-444-2506.
Missoula GA Barbeque
Missoula International Airport
noon to 4:00 p.m.
- Share a day of celebrating general aviation at the "MSO GA BBQ!" Chefs extraordinaire Cris Jensen and Brian Ellestad in their highly anticipated annual appearance. Fantastic restored cars and hotrods by the Garden City Rods and Customs car club, displays of MSO aircraft of special interest including those of the Museum of Mountain Flying. Pilots from around the State are invited to attend, park at Northstar Jet. Mark your calendar! Don’t miss this one!
For more information, please contact Gary Matson at 406-370-6584.
Wokal Field (Glasgow) Open House/Fly-In
Wokal Field/Glasgow International Airport
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m
- Lunch and car displays.