August 15-16, 2015
Montana Fun Weekend Fly-In Car & Airplane Show
Cut Bank Airport
Cut Bank, MT
- Cash awards for top five cars and top three aircraft. Breakfast served Saturday and Sunday mornings. Food vendors all day Saturday. Lawn Chair drive in movie Friday night after burn out competition. Don’t miss it!
August 29, 2015
Twin Bridges, MT
- Pancake breakfast starting at 7:00 a.m. There will be games for pilots, young eagle rides, aerobatics, static display, food, and BBQ dinner at 6:00 p.m.
Go to www.rubyvalleyaviation.com for more information or .
September 6, 2015
Fly-in Pancake Breakfast
- Young Eagles flights from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Car show downtown.
September 11-13, 2015
Search Pilot Clinic
For further information contact at 406-444-9568 .
September 12, 2015
Columbus Airport 3rd Annual Fly-In
- Pancake breakfast starts at 8:00 a.m. They hope to see you there!
For further information contact at 406-696-6923.
September 12, 2015
Fly-In Pancake Breakfast Sponsored by the EAA Chapter 1122
- From 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. $5 per plate, free to pilot in command.
For further information call Joe Kuberka at 719-659-5052.
September 18-19, 2015
- Bridger Cup, a multi-day competition and public exposition bringing together Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) manufacturers, professionals, and hobbyists, to showcase the state of UAS technology and the benefits they can bring to the public. Gallatin County Fairgrounds, Bozeman.
For further information go to http://www.bridgercup.com/
September 20, 2015
The traditional "GA BBQ" at Missoula International Airport
11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Missoula International Airport
- This annual events features burgers grilled with peerless talent by Missoula Airport’s Cris Jensen and Brian Ellestad.
- Classic cars add a rich flavor to the event, thanks to participation of the Garden City Rods and Customs car club.
- Displays are expected from the Museum of Mountain Flying and from others with aircraft of special interest.
- A competitive aviation event (for example, a spot landing contest) is also in the works.
- All Montana pilots and their guests are invited.
The location is the "Runway 25 Hangars" just east of Northstar Jet.
For information contact .