June 2, 2018
MSU Flying Bobcats Reunion
- At the Bozeman Airport Pilot's Shelter. Enjoy lunch and refreshments.
June 8- 9, 2018
A B-17 Weekend
- At the Lewistown airport, featuring B-17 "Sentimental Journey", tours and guest flights available. Fly-In breakfast 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Saturday.
June 9, 2018
EAA's Helena Chapter 344 Annual Morrison Park "Burger Burn"
- All aviation aficionados, including members of EAA, MPA and the general public are invited to participate in this spring warm-up to the 2018 flying season from 11:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m.. Partake of a free hamburger or hot dog, and soft drink while enjoying the friendly camaraderie of like-minded individuals. Morrison Park is located just east of the Helena College airport campus off Airport Road. Those who fly in may park in the southwest corner of the general aviation ramp, in the vicinity of Exec. Air's hangars.
For information contact Woody Hopler at 406-433-3122 or .
June 12, 2018
Aeronautics Board Teleconference Meeting
- 9:00 a.m.
- Fiscal Year 2018 Aeronautics Board Loan and Grant Award Extension Meeting
- Public comment will be held at 9:15 a.m.
For dial-in information, please contact Effie Benoit at 406-444-9580 or .
June 15-16, 2018
AOPA Regional Fly-In, Missoula International Airport
- Enjoy exhibits, seminars, and aviation events.
For more information, visit the AOPA your freedom to fly website.
June 16-17, 2018
Recreational Aviation Foundation Potato Bake
- At the Seeley Lake airport. Social hour starts at 5:00 p.m. Potato bake and steak sandwich for $20.00 at 7:00 P.M. Fly-in or drive-in after the AOPA Missoula Fly-In. Camping on field or stay at a local motel. June 17 Pancake breakfast for $10.00 from 8:00 - 11:00 A.M.
June 23, 2018
Sanders County Pilot Assn. 2nd Annual Wings & Wheels Car Show and Fly-in
- Thompson Falls, MT Airport.
- 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Free admission.
For more information call 406-529-4059.
June 23, 2018
Wings and Wheels Car Show and Fly-In
- Hamilton Airport (6S5)
- Join Ravalli County Pilots Association in conjunction Bitter Rodders Car Club for a pancake breakfast from 7:00 to 11:00 a.m.
June 26 - 27, 2018
Aviation Career Exploration Academy
- The 2018 Aviation Career Exploration (ACE) Academy for high school students will be conducted in Helena. The two-day resident camp will immerse students in wide ranging aspects of aeronautics that will include flights in general aviation airplanes, tours of the Helena control tower and many other aviation experiences. Students will have the opportunity to speak with general aviation pilots at a local fly-in. Cost of the academy is $120 that includes all meals and double occupancy lodging at the Wingate Inn.
- ACE Registration Form
For more information contact , Safety and Education Bureau Chief, for questions at 406-444-9568.
July 22, 2018
Annual St. Ignatius (52S) Huckleberry Pancake Fly-in Breakfast
- From 8 a.m. until noon. This free event is sponsored by the EAA Chapter 1122.
For more information, contact Michael Kuefler, 406-544-2274.
July 28, 2018
Airport Open House and BBQ Potluck
- Lincoln Airport, (S69).
For more information contact Jerry Cain at 406-461-5631 for more information.
August 3-4, 2018
Three Forks Fly-In
- This is a two-day event.
For more information contact or call 406-285-6949.
August 25, 2018
Bowman Field Anaconda (3U3) Second Annual Fly-In and Car Show
- Starts at 10:00 AM, join us for food, games, prizes and flour sack drop. Awards for best of show aircraft, car and longest distance flown.
For more information contact Greg at 406-593-1702.