Plans, Studies, Design, and Construction Projects
Urban Area Plans and Maps
Take a tour of the Montana Urban Areas and view their respective planning documents and Urban Area maps.
Transportation plans provide state, local, and tribal governments with a valuable way to determine and address future transportation needs in their jurisdictions based on public input and technical analysis.
Corridor Planning Studies
MDT uses corridor planning studies to determine cost-effective ways to address corridor transportation needs.
Environmental studies determine affects on the social, economic or natural environment and may result in the preparation of an Environmental Assessment (EA) or Environmental Impact Statement (EIS).
Feasibilities studies are used to determine the practicability, constructability, and level of impact of proposed projects.
Design and Construction Projects
- Billings District
- Butte District
- Glendive District
- Great Falls District
- Missoula District
- Dern / Springcreek Road Intersection Improvements
- Higgins Avenue Bridge Rehabilitation
- Kalispell ByPass
- Madison Street Bridge Rehabilitation
- Missoula Orange Street Interchange
- Missoula Van Buren Street Interchange
- North of Stevensville - North
- Russell Street
- Secondary 206 Safety Improvements
- South of Stevensville Safety Improvements
Can't find it?
The project you're looking for may not have a webpage. Try this:
Still can't find it?
- Call MDT at 406-444-6200
- Send us your question