Milk River North Project
- An economic analysis is being completed as part of the environmental document for this project.
- Additional signs for services will be installed along U.S. 2 and the proposed MT 117 to inform the traveling public of the services available in Nashua.
- MDT has contacted Operation Lifesaver about the issue of children crossing the railroad tracks when trains are stopped. For further information on Operation Lifesaver please visit their website
- All applicable environmental regulations and requirements will be followed in the development of this project.
- This project is being designed to meet or exceed all current design standards.
- The installation of turn lanes on U.S. 2 at the proposed MT 117 intersection are being included with this project to perpetuate existing conditions.
- MT 117 through Nashua will receive a pavement preservation treatment.
- MT 117 through Nashua and the proposed MT 117 west of Nashua will both be state-maintained routes.