Red Lodge 8th to Robinson
To assure there is minimal impact to the Red Lodge Community during the July 4th Rodeo and Biker Rally events, there will be no work on July 3, 4 and 5.
Current activities on work days include
- 2nd Street to 5th Street ‒ fine grading road base material, pouring curb and gutter and preparing for asphalt placement.
- Red Lodge South – Asphalt patching and side street paving will continue. Re-paving of the milled surface is expected to continue. No additional milling will take place.
- Clean-up of Brewery Hill after excess dirt is removed along the curb line.
Detours, Delays and Closures
- Broadway (HWY 212) is currently closed from 2nd Street to 5th Street. Business access is provided via posted detours.
- HWY 78 is open in a one-way configuration with pilot cars and short waits during construction activities.
- During paving operations HWY 212 is open in a one way configuration with pilot cars and short waits.
Please be advised: businesses and residents in the 2nd Street to 5th Street area and from 8th Street to 17th Street will continue to be impacted by the detour. Signage and flaggers are in place to help minimize the impact and lessen business access confusion. Be aware of reduced speeds and minimal delays, work crews and equipment. Speed limits are enforced until signs indicate that the work zone has ended.
Construction meetings are now scheduled every other Thursday.
Next meeting is July 9, 10:00 a.m.at Red Lodge Senior Center.