Administrative Rules of Montana
- 20160601-182159 | Adoption of Proposed Amendment ARM 18.8.512 - released Jun-01-2016
MAR #18-158 - OAC Rule Adoption Postponement
The Transportation Commission and MDT have postponed final adoption of all Outdoor Advertising Control (OAC) proposed rules contained in Notice MAR #18-158, due to continuing discussion with FHWA on rule language for ARM 18.6.205. The Commission will next meet to discuss the rules on July 28, 2016. All public comments and Commission responses will be available after the responses are finalized by the Commission, and the Adoption Notice is filed with the Secretary of State. Final adoption of all proposed rules, and filing of the Adoption Notice, has therefore been postponed until after the scheduled Commission meeting.
- Introducing the new ePart System
- Know Before You Go!
- Winter Driving
- Workzone Safety - Slow for the Cone Zone
- TowPlows - One Driver, Twice as Much Snow
- 2014 Winter Survival Clinic
- Flashing Yellow Arrows
- Measuring Curve Speed
- Rock Scaling Near St. Regis
- Watch for Wildlife