Statistics & Data
Traffic Safety Problem Identification
Most Current: Data from 2005-2014
Crash data is viewable by county, city, reservation and statewide.
The documents below are Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets. If you don’t have Excel, data is available in other formats. Please contact us for details.
- All Montana Crashes
- Age Ranges of Drivers Involved in Crashes
- Age Ranges of Drivers Involved in Crashes 2
- Animal Involved Crash
- Dry Road Crashes
- Impaired Drivers Involved in Crashes
- Montana FARS Data 2004-2013
- Motorcycle Crashes
- Nighttime Crashes
- Older Driver - 55 and Older
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Crashes
- Rural Crashes
- Summer Crashes
- Teen Drivers
- Unrestrained Vehicle Occupants (Occupant Protection)
- Winter Crashes
If you need additional crash data not available here, please contact Mark Keeffe or at 406-444-3430.