Significant Route Changes associated with the Expanded NHS and decennial Urban Boundary Review have been updated in MDT’s database but are not reflected in these maps. We are currently working on updating all applicable maps. This web map shows all the changes. Please for any questions at 406-444-6111.
You will find our road condition maps in the Traveler Information space.
for a variety of informational maps.
See also: Distance Calculator
Official Montana Highway Travel Map
- 2013-2014 Montana Highway Map | Order Copies (Free)
- Montana Highway Map Condensed*
- Tourism Details, Roadside Geology
- Click and Zoom Online Version
- Montana Highway Functional Classification Map
- Montana Highway System Routes Map
- Historical Highway Maps
- Off-system Bridge Maps
- Montana Rail System Map
- Railroad Crossings Map
- Federal and State Tentative Construction Projects 2014-2018
City, County & Urban Maps
Disaster & Emergency Maps
- Emergency Project Repair Areas
- The map shows locations that experienced significant damage as a result of the statewide flooding event that began in May and continued through June of 2011. The areas highlighted in blue represent Federal Highway Administration Emergency Repair (E.R.) eligible sites where severe damage or complex repairs required MDT to initiate engineering activities and let a construction project. The areas shown in green represent E.R. eligible locations where Maintenance forces completed the restoration work. The red areas denote MDT repair sites that were not eligible for E.R. Program funds and were submitted to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) for potential reimbursement.
- National Resource Information System (NRIS) Interactive Maps
- National Resource Information System (NRIS) Quad Maps