Please indicate which manual you are evaluating:
1. Does this manual contain all necessary information? If not, what would you like to see added (reference material, photos, diagrams, pictures, etc)?
2. Does this manual contain unnecessary information? If so, what can be removed?
3. Is the information presented in a clear, logical, sequential manner? If not, how should the manual be changed?
4. Are there any errors? If so, please list error and page number.
5. Would you prefer this report in a different format (binding, size, etc)?
6. Are graphics, diagrams, and photographs clear and meaningful? Are there enough, too many? Please explain.