Montana Department of Transportation


Report Hazards


Reference (Mile) Marker 191 If you spot a crash, hazardous driver, or other roadside emergency while traveling Montana’s highways, pull safely off the road, then call:

Please report the roadway, the closest mile marker, and the direction of travel.


If you spot a pothole, broken guardrail, or other highway maintenance issue, please call:

Alternatively, you can report a nonemergency using our online comment form.