Alerts, Closures & Incidents
Montana Department of Transportation personnel along with law enforcement and other necessary officials are working to take care of these incidents on Montana's state-maintained highways.
July 22, 2017 at 06:50 AM
- MT-200 TWO MILES EAST OF MOSBY
- BRIDGE COULLEE FIRE starting on July 21, 2017 at 07:30 AM
- FIRE IS MOVING SOUTH TOWARDS HWY 200 EAST OF MOSBY, MT. TRAVELERS SHOULD EXPECT HEAVY SMOKE, POOR VISIBILITY. ROAD MAY POSSIBLY BE CLOSED AS FIRE MOVES FURTHER SOUTH
- FRONTAGE ROAD BETWEEN DUTTON AND POWER
- ROADWAY BREAK UP starting on March 24, 2017 at 10:30 AM
- DUE TO ROADWAY DAMAGE ALL TRUCK TRAFFIC SHOULD CHOOSE AN ALTERNATE ROUTE
- MT-24 MIDDLE FORK PORCUPINE CREEK
- BRIDGE RESTRICTION starting on February 17, 2017 at 10:30 AM
- TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS FOR FUTURE BRIDGE REPAIR. THERE IS A 14 FOOT WIDTH RESTRICTION.
- Width Restriction of 14
- Single Lane Traffic
- US-191 4 MILES SOUTH OF MISSOURI RIVER - FRED ROBINSON BRIDGE
- MOBRIDGE SLIDES starting on March 08, 2016 at 10:00 AM
- UPDATE JUNE 2017; CONTINUED SLIDES ARE CAUSING HEAVING AND A ROUGH ROADWAY SURFACE FROM MILE MARKER 84 TO 90 - FROM FOUR MILES SOUTH TO 2 MILES NORTH OF THE MISSOURI RIVER. TRAVELERS SHOULD EXPECT REDUCED SPEEDS AND POSSIBLE DELAYS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- Reduced Speeds