Closures & Incidents
- DALY CREEK TO SKALKAHO FALLS
- Road Closed
- WILL REMAIN CLOSED FOR SEASON
- CUT BANK TO THE CANADIAN LINE
- Road Reopen
Montana Department of Transportation personnel along with law enforcement and other necessary officials are working to take care of these incidents on Montana's state-maintained highways.
July 30, 2014 at 05:15 PM
- MT-38 SKALKAHO PASS
- SLIDE MP 18.6 starting on May 23, 2014 at 10:15 AM
- THERE HAS BEEN A SLIDE ON SKALKAHO PASS MILEPOST 18.6. THE ROAD IS CLOSED BETWEEN MILEPOST 17 - 21.3. THE DURATION OF THE CLOSURE IS INDEFINITE. TRAVELERS CAN TRAVEL THE HAMILTON SIDE FROM THE JUNCTION WITH US-93 TO DALY CREEK (MP 0 - 17) AND FROM THE PHILIPSBURG SIDE FROM THE JUNCTION WITH MT-1 TO SKALKAHO FALLS. CREWS ARE WORKING TO REPAIR THE SLIDE AREA AND UPDATES WILL BE PROVIDED AS CONDITIONS CHANGE.
- road closure